About the WCBM
The WCBM 2019 is 5th international interdisciplinary joint conference, focusing on both theory and practice of new ideas and perspectives on interdisciplinary global business prosperity. Over 300 delegates from 25 countries will participate in the conference for an opportunity to hear and discuss fresh ideas about a new business paradigm, to share the latest knowledge, and to learn a view of the business of the future. The conference invites original contributions including research papers and posters on topics related to global business and management.
Main Theme : Rethinking Business Principles, Leadership, Markets and the World
|Abstract Submission Deadline
||May 1st, 2019
|Author(s) Registration Deadline
||May 20th, 2019
|Final Paper Submission Deadline
||May 20th, 2019
|Standard Registration Deadline
||June 1st, 2019
- Academic Conference
- Global Great Debate (GGD)
- Junior Academic Competition (JAC)
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
- Any type of paper (abstract only, poster only or full paper) can be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted online at http://wcbm.pngba.org or via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) - rolling acceptances, so you can receive notification of acceptance/rejection within 1 week upon submission.
- If selected, authors will be asked to submit final version of papers (read the Manuscript Submission Guidelines which is available at http://wcbm.pngba.org/)
- For the full papers submitted after May 20, 2019, only abstract will be included in Conference Proceedings (ISSN: 2384-3586) and papers will not be nominated for Awards Competition.
Topics of Interest
Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into or are related to one or multiple topic areas listed below (but not limited to) :
||Information and Technology Management
||Strategic and Change Management
||Marketing and Consumer Behavior
|Tourism and Hospitality Management
||Health Care Management
|Operation Management and Research
The copyrights of accepted papers for WCBM 2019 are held by the People and Global Business Association (P&GBA). All the accepted papers will be recommended and automatically reviewed by editorial board for following journal : Global Business and Finance Review (GBFR) (pISSN 1088-6931, eISSN 2384-1648) which is indexed/abstracted in SCOPUS, Korea Citation Index (KCI), EBSCO, Infobase Index, Scientific Indexing Services, International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR), EconBiz and AcademicKeys. It is multidisciplinary journal covering all management fields. For more information regarding Global Business and Finance Review (GBFR), please refer to www.gbfrjournal.org
Keynote Speakers and Eminent Guests
Speakers and guests representing various ministries and its agencies, inter-governmental organizations, practicing consultants, and commercial corporations will speak on a range of topical issues and future prospects at the WCBM special program: the Global Great Debate.
Jeong-Gil Choi, PhD
Chair of the WCBM
President, People and Global Business Association (P&GBA)
Professor, Kyung Hee University, Korea
Sulaiman Sajilan, PhD
Conference Program Chair of the WCBM
Dean and Professor of Entrepreneurship, University Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ahmad Bin Othman, PhD
Conference Program Co-Chair of the WCBM
Deputy Vice Chancdllor, Kolej University Poly-Tech MARA Kulal Lumpur, Malaysia
Daniel Friesner, PhD
Award Committee Chair of the WCBM
Professor, North Dakota State University, USA